There is no doubt that coffee is an amazing ingredient with countless health benefits.
If you are a true coffee fan and like to start your day with big cup of freshly brewed coffee, then you will surely love to learn about all the beauty products and DIY masks you can make with coffee at home.
Coffee can help you to get rid of unwanted eye bags, dark circles, puffy eyes, etc.
Table Of Contents
Amazing skin benefits of coffee and honey
Coffee has a great amount of caffeine that helps to protect skin cells against the harmful UV light and reduces the process of aging of your skin.
It helps to prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Coffee can help to tighten up your skin, reduce puffiness, and remove dark eye circles and fine lines around your eyes.
Coffee also helps to improve your blood circulation and reduce inflammation that causes eye bags and dark circles.
Coffee helps to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells and improve your blood flow. This helps to brighten up your dull skin; making it looks fresh and rejuvenated.
A homemade antioxidant coffee eye mask exfoliates the skin and it’s caffeine content helps improve blood circulation. Even the smell of ground coffee and honey is fresh and relaxing which helps to freshen up your mood.
Honey on the other hand, helps to smoothen and moisturize your under eye area. It helps to keep your under eye area hydrated and bring a natural glow near your eye area.
Dry skin is more vulnerable against premature aging and therefore, honey is an amazing ingredient for your eyes.
Honey is also a natural antibacterial ingredient. Just like coffee, it is packed with antioxidants which reduce the aging process.
It helps to brighten up your face, moisturize, hydrate and exfoliate your under eye area; making your face look young and fresh.
Using a honey and coffee eye mask daily can help to keep your under eye area stay hydrated and moisturized.
It can help to reduce dark circles, fine lines and keep the area smooth and wrinkle free.
Here is a simple and easy way to make your own honey and coffee eye mask:
1. 4 tablespoons of organic ground coffee
2. 4 tablespoons of honey
- To prepare the eye mask, first place four tablespoons of coffee in a bowl.
- Now mix four tablespoons of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make sure both the ingredients have mixed well.
- To apply your eye mask, first moisturize and cleanse your face with a cleanser or a face serum.
- Now, with the help of a flat brush or cotton swab, spread the honey and coffee mask under your eyes.
- Leave the mixture on your face for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Gently massage your under eye area to improve the blood circulation.
- Finally, wipe the mask with a damp cotton swab.
- Rinse your face with water.
- Finally apply a toner or spray your face with fresh rose water.
- Repeat the same process twice a week.
Other Benefits of Coffee
1. It helps to reduce cellulite
Coffee is great for reducing unwanted cellulite on your skin. The caffeine present in coffee reduces the cellulite by dilating blood vessels under your skin.
The best way to use coffee is by making a scrub as it helps to exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells.
2. It has anti-aging properties
Using coffee grains on your skin can help to reduce sun spots and fine lines.
3. It can help prevent skin cancer
Coffee is high in vitamin B3 (niacin) which may be beneficial in preventing no melanoma skin cancers other skin disease.
No doubt coffee is a natural skin care ingredient that offers countless skincare benefits.
Still, it is advisable to consult with your dermatologist first before trying out any new skin care product or treatment.
Make sure to give this coffee and honey mask at least one or two weeks of time in order to get the desired results.
Don't stop the treatment immediately and make sure to continue using it at least once or twice a month.